Thursday, May 5, 2011

发飙

5日(一时气话,just annoying at here awhile)

F
U
C
K

这是什么衰日子
What was the day today!!
Damn unluck one..
原以为一切顺顺利利的
为什么总是那么多事情发生
是否都是要阻止
不让这一切过关

Using a bull shit long's time to think
Finally decided where to go
Planned it with wasted my time on revision fo final
What a wonderful masterpiece
Why there suddenly 玩花样
It already a prefect plan for me as well
can fixed all the people
But......DAMN IT!!

Now
planned another plan to continue
By somehow
Still stuck in the time we choosing now
Really get stun
Hope will not wake up
All was going to ask me here and that
What can i answer you
Do you all even help me to think another idea also?????
Please dont even asking and asking me about where,when,how,why,what
I'm not the god
Even a god also will be confusing if you continuosly asking the same thing
Im also a human
Need time!!!

Please lah"
If wanna help please use your heart
Dun wan nevermind
I dont care
But please dont like a fly
Keep flying besides my ears
Will make me more DULAN

Already N times im be a director
This time the most failure
Can i just sit asides
Waiting for your all answer???
May i...

No comments:

Post a Comment