Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22-02-2011

22日 A grey day for me

I'm do not know what i wanna to write here,
now my feeling,
down
stress
just wanna have a big cry,

But
even i'm try my best
tear
still won't coming out

I'm trying to get my way to feel better.
why i cant do so?
what i'm still thinking about?
what wrong with me?
that non my business?
why i'm so care about it?
is it had been to me before?

I cant even to accept those kind of thing,
please do not tell me about that thing or problem again.
I'm really cannot afford anymore!
My heart,
was already shred,
please do not adding and adding those kind of thing to me,
I have no the patience to hear what you all talking about,
it will make my hurt more serious!

Seriously,
I cannot stand it already...
SOB

IS TIME TO CLOSE MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment